I speak primarily to business leaders, industry professionals, and Internet podcasts on the topics of Helping Plateauded High Achievers re-Launch; Techniques for Developing a Senior Leadership Team; and How to Coach/Develop Leaders.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
Putting together an event or conference is hard work. The last thing you need are Speakers who add stress, frustration and hassle. I get that. I appreciate that.
What You Can Expect From Me
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A thoughtful discussion on how best to tailor the content for your audience, including a personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. I also want to know how you think I can improve.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to Rediscovering your Purpose, Passion and Potential; Helping Plateaued Leaders to to the next Level; Team Development, and How to be a great Coach.
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following:
Coaching for Greatness: How to help others succeed
Most leaders appreciate the need to develop their people – few are skilled in doing it. We are a culture of people who get things done, but we aren’t as skilled in getting things done through others. This program teaches the 5 Prerequisites for Creating Sustainable Improvements. In doing so, it gives participants a practical model for impacting the lives and careers of their employees. This can be done as a key-note, plenary session and/or a workshop.
The Yellow Brick Road of Leadership: How to leave Munchkin Land and run Emerald City!
Leaders are made not born. While some have innate instincts and tendencies, learning how to lead an organization is learned. It takes time, effort and reinvention of self. In this workshop I teach participants the key milestones along a leadership journey. The audience appreciates the evolution necessary and the specific tasks needed to evolve and grow. Ideal for high-potentials and career oriented professionals. Content makes for a great workshop as well.
Teams: Getting your “A” players to behave like an “A” team
“High Performance Teams” – like the Holy Grail – everyone wants it, but few can find it! In this program, I teach the fundamentals of a high-performing team. Participants learn where normative behavior is needed and how to translate the skills/abilities of individuals into skills as a collective. This is a great program to be conducted internally as well as in conferences.
I can present these as a workshop, a seminar, or as a part of a round table discussion. I also have a half-day, and in some cases full-day, versions of these presentations.
I am also available to participate in panel discussions on related topics.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.